KINGDOM MINISTERS UNITED
... is a network of Christian ministers who exalt King Jesus and proclaim the reign and order of His Kingdom...
Kingdom Ministers United fulfills three critical Divine expectations:
1. To make the revelation of the Person of Christ the central focus of ministry.
This is a unique role in the overall picture. It is the central theme of the Father's plan for redemption and restoration of all things [Acts 3:20-21, 1 Corinthians 15:27-28, and Ephesians 1:22-23.] It is often obscured by the inflated personalities of ministry leaders, denominationalism, nationalism, doctrines & traditions of men, sectarianism, mammon, and human causes (pro-active and re-active). Christ is "the fullness of the Godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9). EVERY OTHER subject pales in comparison. He is the Head of the Body, the Groom of the Bride, the Owner and Builder of the Church.
2. To declare the revelation of The Kingdom of God.
The concept of the Kingdom of God is not 'optional equipment'. It is an integral part of God's agenda. Whereas the Church is a Project of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Kingdom is what we have been called to. The Church evolves into the Kingdom of God. We are not called to merely be Church, wherein we have denominations, factions and human idols. In the Kingdom, ONLY ONE stands as King and LORD - Yahshua Ha Mashiach. We exist to advance God's Kingdom in the earth, and to exalt Lord Jesus Christ as KING OF THE KINGDOM!
3. To proclaim the Order of God's Kingdom.
In the Church, we are subject to the ordinances of men. In the Kingdom of God, we become subject to the Order of the Throne. There is order in the Kingdom of God, revealed throughout scripture as Patterns and Templates. What God does in the earth, is what God has done in His eternal Kingdom. How God does what He does in the earth, is how it is done in His eternal Kingdom. Sons of God and citizens of the Kingdom ought to learn from the patterns and ways of God. We are not to learn from the systems of Babylon or worse still propagate the Mystery of Iniquity.
Kingdom Ministers United is open to:
- Christian ministers who have made the transition from the conventional and denominational ministry to one that is aligned with and emphasizes the Kingdom of God, with the LORD Jesus as the King of the Kingdom.
- Christian ministers who wish to get more information and are willing to make this transition.
- Christians who have received the call to (church-based and non-church-based) ministry and wish to be equipped and trained to become Kingdom ministers in their spheres of operations and/or to fellowship with other Christ-minded ministers around the world.
- Christians in the market-place: government, private & self employment, science & technology, business & finance, arts & entertainment, academia, etc. who love God and wish to advance His Kingdom with their resources and talents.
- All who feel "the divine hand of God" leading them towards the rewarding life of knowing God through His Son Jesus Christ, a life of meaningful service to God and humanity, and wish to co-labor with, and fellowship with citizens of God's Kingdom around the world.
For more information and/or membership, please:
- see the Events page on this website for a Kingdom Ministers United conference near your city,
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of the Membership form and Articles of Fellowship or
- call and leave a message: 1 (773) 503-4285. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
We look forward to your partnership in advancing the Kingdom of God. Amen!
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing!” Revelation 5:12 [NKJV]
Kingdom Ministers United operates a pluralistic Apostolic Presbytery / Government as shown in Acts 15:6-29. There, we see the coming together of apostles and elders in order to:
Fellowship and strengthen one another;
Get feedback from missionary endeavors;
Deliberate on issues affecting the Church globally;
Get prophetic & apostolic insights;
Remind one another of the Words of Jesus, the Founder;
Agree on critical decisions for Kingdom advancement, and
Send forth ambassadors to the nations, to establish the decisions agreed upon.
This pluralistic structure allows for complete representation of the 5-fold governing offices of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Kingdom Ministers United will NOT operate in a “one-man-has-it-all” model.
Kingdom Ministers United envisions the Words of King Jesus, prophetic order, and Kingdom apostolic patterns of God’s agenda as central to matters of ministry and decision-making.
Just as James & Peter spoke for the Church in Jerusalem, and Paul & Barnabas represented the Church of the nations, even so Kingdom Ministers United aims to follow that order, having representation from the various nations of operation.
For more information:
you may reach us through email: email@example.com.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.